Returns and Exchange Policies:
Acqua London understands the “trying on and liking” of a purchase and therefore is happy for the item to be cancelled within 14 days of delivery and returned within the next 14 days. Items that have been worn will not be accepted as a return.
We therefore advise all customers to check their purchase thoroughly and “try on” upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging.
Returns received outside of the above timeframes can only be refunded as a merchandise credit.
The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping for Exchanges and Returns.
Exchanges are possible, but exchange items can only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received and undergone a thorough check.
Exchanges received outside of the above stated timescales are also subject to product availability and the customer will incur any shipping costs for such exchanges.
Any further returns of exchanged items outside the stated timescales will again be at the customers cost for shipping and refunded only as a merchandise credit.
If you wish to exchange, please email us with your preferred item and we will reserve it for you if the item is in stock.
Failure to return the goods to us within the stipulated time limits, even though validly cancelled, we have the right to charge any costs of recovery of the goods.
Please be aware that international customs duties and sales taxes are NOT refunded for shipments outside the European Community (EU).
How to return your goods from the UK:
1. Please email email@example.com and we will send you an email acknowledging your wish to return the goods.
2. All returns for any particular order need to be returned in one shipment. Any subsequent returns from the same order may incur additional shipping charges to you.
3. All goods must be intact and be placed in the original packaging.
4. We request that returns are shipped through Royal Mail Special Delivery. Please note that we do not accept liability for returned goods if you do not return them to us via Royal Mail Special Delivery. You should take your item for return to a Post Office for return by Royal Mail Special Delivery within 14 days of cancellation. Failure to return goods other than via Royal Mail Special Delivery does not affect your statutory rights.
How to return your goods from overseas:
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 working days of receipt of your goods.
2. All returns for any particular order need to be returned in one shipment. All goods must be intact and be placed in the original packaging.
3. Once we have received the goods we will refund the amount due to you.
How to return faulty goods:
1. In order to facilitate the return of faulty items you must email us at email@example.com and follow the standard returns process as detailed above.
2. Faulty items will only be accepted if the goods are delivered to the customer damaged or there is a subsequent manufacturing fault within a period of 3 months after delivery. All items returned as faulty will be inspected and any items deemed to be subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.
3. Exchanges are possible if the item is available. We can only exchange faulty items for the same item subject to availability.
4. Where possible items may be repaired on request but only where such items are deemed faulty and repairable. Repairs do not come with any guarantees.
Receiving a refund:
Refunds to you will be made within 30 days of the date of cancellation notice. All undamaged,correctly returned products will be credited to the original purchaser excluding sales taxes for all EU country shipments and excluding shipping charges. As we do not charge for Standard Shipping within the UK, we will charge £5.00 as Postage and Packaging and refund the outstanding amount. As previously stated, international customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable for shipments outside the EU.
If you have received an item from Acqua London as a gift, you can return it for an exchange. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an exchange for the product. You will be charged for any difference in cost and any additional shipping, taxes and import duties.
For items in stock, we aim to send your package the same working day for orders by 12pm, however occasionally there may be items which need to be made especially for you. We will make every effort to expedite your special order and to be realistic in our estimated delivery time. Where items are handmade, please have patience, as your special order is being made especially for you and can generally take from two to eight weeks.
We will communicate exact times to you by email before you place your order. Naturally, special orders are final sales.
If you do not like your purchase once you have received it, you may return it and we will refund you (see our Returns Policy above).
Please note that you can also have the gift delivered to the recipient by choosing to provide an alternative delivery address. If the name provided with the delivery address is different from that of the billing address, the invoice will be forwarded to the billing address.
All orders will be paid for in Pounds Sterling.
Many of our pieces feature natural materials including semi-precious stones, so colours and markings will inevitably vary slightly from piece to piece.
Please note that due to the ethical and handmade nature of our clothing, some tailor marks may be apparent, these will wash off.
If you have any specific requirements (length, size, colour, stone), please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We will be very pleased to help!
If you have any queries about your order please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.